Please read the information below to learn how to enter without purchase.
If you want to make the process easier, and get some cool #PowerByPetty gear in the process, click the button on the right to view the products you can purchase for entry!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The _________ (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the "Territory") who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Petty’s Garage, LLC (“Sponsor”), Speed Digital (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial/territorial, local and municipal laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. If an entrant is a minor, s/he must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor or Promotion Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on ________ and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on ____________, 2019 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter:
Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the following website: PowerbyPetty.com (“Website”) and purchase ____________ during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information..
Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: _____________________. Requests must be received by _______, 2019. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand written (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRY PER MAIL-IN ENTRY REQUEST.
4. Grand Prize Drawing: On or about_________, 2019, in Randleman, NC, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing for the Grand Prize from among all eligible Purchase and Mail-in entries received during the entire Promotion Period. The process for random selection and the location of the Grand Prize Drawing shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. Further, the final date and location of the Grand Prize Drawing are subject to change at Sponsor's discretion.
5. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning:
One Grand Prize: One Daytona 500 Petty Hospitality Package for two persons. Includes roundtrip air transportation from the major airport nearest winner’s residence to Daytona Beach, FL, and hotel accommodations for two nights. “Hot Pass” credentials to the 2019 Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway (“DIS”). Meet & Greet with Richard Petty and the driver of the #43 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series car (currently Bubba Wallace), meal served in the DIS garage with the crew of the #43. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $__,___. Actual value of the Grand Prize will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
Winner must complete the trip by February __, 2019 or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to space availability and blackout dates. All travel arrangements/accommodations at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, air travel will not be provided. All travel expenses not specifically listed, including but not limited to, transportation between winner’s home and major closest airport (as determined by Sponsor), ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges (including NAV surcharges), airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are winner’s responsibility and must be paid by winner with a credit card at the time of booking, where applicable. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, for any destination. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
7. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing, without notice. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
8. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winner (and/or his/her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner.
9. Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
10. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
11. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s (and his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s if entrant is a minor) permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
16. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. By entering, entrants (and each entrant's parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the Randolph County, North Carolina for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
17. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
18. Winners’ List: To view the winner of this Promotion, please visit ____________. The winner information will be available after winner validation has been completed.
19. Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.
20. Sponsor: Petty’s Garage, LLC.
21. Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by Speed Digital ___________________. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promotion Administrator.
Want to make this easier? Just purchase the cool #PowerByPetty T-Shirt (receive 1 entry) or the T-Shirt and Signed NASCAR Heat video game combo (receive 3 Entries) by clicking the button on the right!